CMMI For Development Course With Service Supplement 3 Day Course
Process ICT are holding a 3 Day Introduction to CMMI for Development course with CMMI for Service supplement. The CMMI accredited course is designed to help organisations to improve their ability to develop and maintain quality products and services.
You will learn the fundamentals of the CMMI models including it’s background, how to implement them in your organisation and what benefits you can expect to achieve once you have adopted the model.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for product developers, process implementers and development/process managers interested in developing their knowledge in CMMI. It is a pre-requisite for many CMMI activities and is mandatory for anybody wishing to progress to higher level CMMI roles.
By the end of the 3 day course delegates will be able to:
- Understand at a high level the CMMI Product suite
- Be able to locate and begin to apply relevant information in the model for their organisation
- To provide sufficient understanding of CMMI to participate in CMMI appraisals
- Understand the key concepts about model structure and function, and important model relationships
- Be aware of the components of the CMMI models and how they may be applied to their organisation
As with all Process ICT courses, the 3 day Introduction to CMMI for Development with Services Supplement course is very interactive. We include a series of exercises and role play sections to ensure a greater level of delegate participation and engagement. We encourage discussions throughout the course and ensure that delegates gain a good level of understanding of every section covered. Each delegate is provided with the CMMI books, course slides and handouts.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Introduction to SEI and CMMI
- CMMI background concepts
- CMMI components
- CMMI structure (Continuous representation, Staged representation, Generic
- and practices)
- CMMI engineering process areas (1)
- CMMI project management process areas
- CMMI support process areas
- CMMI engineering process areas (2)
- CMMI process management process areas
- Quantitative process management
- Supporting complex environments
- Tying it all together
- Other resources
If you would like to find out about our next course or would like us to deliver an in-house course for you, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss further with you.